In 2007, Robert J. Mancinelli, merged his private law practice and joined what was then, Rubenstein, Meyerson & Fox. During his legal career, Mr. Mancinelli has focused his practice on business and government law, handling employment law, corporate law, commercial transactional law, commercial and residential real estate, banking law, business litigation law, insurance law, personal injury law, real estate and land use matters.
For more than a decade, Mr. Mancinelli served as both the Chief Financial Officer and General Counsel to one of the country’s largest corporate travel management companies. Since 1993, he has served as Legal Counsel to the Insurance Commission for the Township of Woodbridge (NJ). He is well-known for his expertise in insurance defense litigation, medical insurance benefits and ERISA regulations, and representing both public and private-sector companies and public entities in creating and sustaining self-insurance programs for their workforce.
During his career, Mr. Mancinelli has represented several municipalities in many capacities, including as borough attorney, tax appeal attorney, land use attorney, special litigation attorney and labor counsel. Mr. Mancinelli is a member of the New Jersey Institute of Local Government (“NJILGA”) and has received the designation as a Diplomate in Local Government Law, which is awarded by the NJILGA. The extensive training and educational requirements for this Diplomate Program has provided Mr. Mancinelli with the additional knowledge and qualifications to represent both public entities and private clients having legal matters with governmental entities.
Mr. Mancinelli is a life-long resident of the Pascack Valley and has served as pro bono legal counsel for several charitable and civic organizations in the Pascack Valley area for the past 26 years. He presently coaches baseball, basketball and soccer for children in the River Vale Athletic Association.
One Paragon Drive
Montvale, NJ 07645
- Fairleigh Dickinson University (B.S. 1981)
- Mississippi College of Law (J.D. 1985)
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- United States District Court of the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court of the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court of the Eastern District of New York
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- Bergen County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey Institute of Local Government Attorneys
- (201) Magazine Top Lawyer, Civil Litigation, Zoning, Planning & Land Use, 2013, 2014
- Designated Diplomate in New Jersey Local Government Law, New Jersey Institute of Local Government Attorneys
- Pro bono legal counsel for several civic and charitable associations and organizations in the Pascack Valley Area for past 28 years
- Coaches Baseball, Basketball and Soccer for children in River Vale Athletic Association programs
- Tax Appeal Attorney, Borough of Emerson
- Tax Appeal Attorney, Borough of Dumont
- Tax Appeal Attorney, Borough of Park Ridge
- Labor Counsel, Borough of Maywood
- Woodbridge Township, Insurance Commission Legal Counsel