Michael maintains a comprehensive practice in the areas of commercial litigation, business law and real estate transactions and development. He is a trusted counselor to a diverse client base ranging from first time home buyers and new entrepreneurs to established business institutions, real estate developers and local governments. He prides himself on providing effective and aggressive representation personally tailored to the needs of each and every client he serves.
Michael regularly represents clients in courts throughout the State of New Jersey. Prior to joining the firm, Michael worked at a firm in Middlesex County where he focused on commercial and real estate transactions and was involved in the firm general litigation department.
Michael is an active member of the New Jersey State Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division where he serves as an Executive Committee Member where he has served on several sub-committees. He is a frequent presenter at seminars of the industries to which he provides legal services. Michael has been engaged to speak to Realtors and construction contractors at various events and presentations on the topics of Commercial Real Estate Transactions, Consumer Fraud Law pertaining to the Residential Real Estate Industry and Consumer Fraud Law pertaining to the Construction and Home Improvement Industries and residential real estate transactions.
Michael graduated from Seton Hall School of Law in 2006. He earned his undergraduate degree in Business Economics from Penn State University, Smeal College of Business in 2002. Prior to beginning his law practice, Michael worked as a project engineer for a heavy construction company headquartered in Bergen County.
One Paragon Drive
Montvale, NJ 07645
- Penn State University (B.S., Economics 2002)
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D. 2006)
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court of the District of New Jersey
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- New Jersey Bar Association, Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section
- New Jersey Bar Association, Construction & Public Contract Law Section
- (201) Magazine Top Lawyer, Commercial Litigation, Zoning, Planning & Land Use, 2013
- Avoiding Consumer Fraud Liability in Contractor Collection Cases, New Jersey Law Journal (May 21, 2013)
- Presenter, Real Source Association of Realtors: The Basics of Commercial Real Estate, March 2013
- Roundtable Speaker, Real Source Association of Realtors: Roundtable Speaker on The New Jersey Association of Realtors Standards Form Contract and the Attorney Review Process, May 2012
- Roundtable Speaker, Real Source Association of Realtors: Consumer Fraud Act Pitfalls for Residential Realtors, October 2011
- Presenter, Consumer Fraud Act Compliance for New Jersey Home Improvement Contractors, October 2012
- Presenter, Privacy Overview: What Your Business Clients Need to Know, New Jersey Institute of Continuing Education (NJICLE), June 2014